Become an Entrepreneur: Join the 2015 Startup Incubator
HOW TO APPLY
The next cohort starts June 2015
- 12 week cohort style program. Through weekly morning meetings, participants learn the Lean Startup framework and receive mentorship from their peers.
- Program utilizes Steven Blank’s “How to Build a Startup” course.
- Participants learn the MOKR and Management Report structure based on Quatere’s Foundry program. This reporting and management system increases efficiency, effectiveness and accountability.
- Participants learn to incorporate triple bottom-line values into their business models, and build startups that have real, lasting impact on their communities.
- Anyone from any background is welcome to apply. You don’t need a business degree, loads of experience, or fancy software skills to be a great entrepreneur. All you need is an idea, coachability, drive and a willingness to get out of your element and ask the right questions.
- For-profit, non-profit and hybrid concepts are all welcome to apply. We give no preference to industry, take no equity and give no funding. Our incubator is about supporting and educating driven people wanting to change the world through entrepreneurship.
- Our incubator focuses on proving concepts and validating business models. Participants are welcome to work on multiple concepts simultaneously and iterate as they learn throughout the program.
- Salt Lake needs more entrepreneurs working to solve substantive community problems. Create the change you want to see.
- Learn the lean startup framework, and prove your concept with minimal resources and budget.
- Become more effective in your work, learn how to prioritize and get things done.
- Entrepreneurship can be lonely. Join a network of fellow entrepreneurs, get support, and become more accountable to yourself and others.