Join the SLCgreen Team (Paid Intern Position)
Please note that is a seasonal PAID position for 20-25 hours a week.
Review the job description below and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 17th for consideration.
Job Title: SUSTAINABILITY INTERN
Job Code Number: 330066
EEO CODE: 6
Pay Level: SEAX
- Assists with SLC Green internship program, including development of intern orientation and serving as a resource for intern projects. Ensures advancement of intern projects through collaboration with interns and full-time office staff.
- Coordinates public outreach at community events to promote sustainability initiatives. This includes applying for booth space and scheduling interns to staff these events.
- Organizes and keeps up to date log of outreach and education materials. Requests print bids for projects and submits print orders. Contacts government agencies to obtain outreach materials.
- Updates sustainability information and events on the city’s website; responds to resident and business inquiries to sustainability programs; administers sustainability email list serves.
- Develops and coordinates the SmartTrips program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.